Sunday, January 24, 2010

Top Seller Laptop Laptop Smoking Fire ? Pic Included?

Laptop smoking fire ? Pic Included? - top seller laptop

Ok I have a new LCD for my Sony laptop, after my husband accidentally pushed. I got the laptop a few days before receiving my new screen and it was fine (unless you count it, the display is broken). I connected the new laptop and managed and illuminated. The white screen is blank. Thinking that the lid is not quite the way I checked and was connected in any way. So I took the battery of my new laptop, then Replugged unplgged son and again into the battery.

The screen is white again and I decided to return to the screen thinking it was defective. Then I see the smoke for the laptop. I look and see that the back (where the wire is inserted through melting)? I unplugged my son, and it was just a burn, melt just a black dot on the plug, but the new laptop screen.

It was my fault or the fault of cable phone? I asked the seller what I say about his songs, my computer screen go up in flames. Do you see the damage, even if my cable was very little damage compared with SC. reen

I just want a refund on the screen ($ 95). The laptop will cost $ 1000 Really learned this only happens on a new laptop and chalk this lesson, buy the warranty, so we use my husband (has no time do we want, because I thought the screen is easy) to replace.

Image Link: http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww8/29palmer/P1010350.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment