Friday, January 29, 2010

Tooth Ache Months After Filling I Had A Tooth Filling Fall Out And Now I Can See The Cotton That Was Placed By The Dentist, What Do I Do?

I had a tooth filling fall out and now I can see the cotton that was placed by the dentist, What do I do? - tooth ache months after filling

6 months ago I had a severe toothache. It turned out he was dead, a nerve has been identified. I ate the filling and came and now I can see, the cotton is placed before bottling. What should I do? Am I in danger of being affected? Should I the cotton there? What should I do if you drop it? I can not see the dentist until the weekend, what should I do in the meantime? I have no pain, but is a little sensitive when I print on it. Please help me, I'm two hours drive from home to school, and I'm totally freaking out! Any advice would be very grateful, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment