Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can People With High Cholesterol Drink Ovaltine Light I'm A Very Obese Teen, Please Help!!?

I'm a very obese teen, please help!!? - can people with high cholesterol drink ovaltine light

I am 16 years old and I recently read a study on adolescents who are overweight and who will die soon. That depresses me. I am overweight, but I'm still physically fit, and young are precocious than others my age with the same weight. I have a question, they say, despite that these people are dying prematurely to reverse these effects, if you lose weight in adolescence or early 20s? Should I even attempt to lose the trouble to weight, or I'm just dying? Please help, I am very depressed and have the fear of it. I do not eat many unhealthy things, not as many fried foods, and I do not eat sweets, I eat junk food, and I do not eat ice cream, and I do not eat too much fat, sugarly or savory dishes, my only problem is that I do not, exeEric has had enough of them had what they eat. If you lose weight before I get older, you can avoid the fate of this study terrible?

BTW, I drink a lot of green tea, and others, in addition to water, but rarely as soft drinks, and as far as I know, I have high cholesterol, and I know they have high blood pressure.


http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/04/health/04obesity.html
.


Should I the previous study with a grain of salt? May not be aware that young people can lose weight before they grow up?

6 comments:

  1. honestly, you can never be a friend, who always think well. just exercise and eat more healthy and go to the gym during the day and you'll evrey can trust me, I'll just bull **** information. Remember, never give up the commitment and I wish you luck friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try going onto the gym and work **. I did and I lost weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not worry! If you are comfortable with your weight? If so, this is so fine and perfect. You need to do anything. But if you must feel to lose weight then start excerising healthy diet and more! I see that you already eat healthy and do not eat so many pop or junk food thats is good. As you lose weight? RUNNING. Running allllll fat burning. First, start simple, and perhaps half a mile, much less. Then you go a day later. Very fast and athletic, will run on and build your strength.Also bicycle is an easy and helps you lose weight.

    If your particular part of his body you would like to point out that this website;
    flatstomachtips.com
    very useful when cornering.

    I hope to help and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually heard that Bay does not acai ... But I could be wrong ... I want to start the workout at 30 minutes per day and the difficulty of the exercise (weight lifting, for example, aerobic), as it increases forward. You can find healthy recipes on the Web if you want, but basically you should one or two servings of fruit or vegetable (or two) at each meal and snack snack when you are eating on fruit and / or plant itself. Not to be depressed, everyone can make their weight at any age and that you are physically fit and young, so you have enough time to change their weight.

    Incidentally, I would not recommend acai berries, I have to say a few links that it's a scam, look on the Internet:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This study assumes that you'll be overweight. Please note that obesity is terrible in his heart. His heart is working much harder, for all the blood in the body, which reduces their useful life. If he goes, he goes. You're only 16, if you have enough time to reverse the effects. The longer you wait, the more difficult. Do it while you're young. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~ sTaR tReK rOx yO wOrLd ~February 23, 2010 at 5:41 PM

    Every day try to salads, eat fruits, vegetables. can with water, green tea, apple juice, without sugar very far from death prematurley. Stand for the exercise, jogging about 2 or more turns, and try to small weights. Instead of eating every time you plan one hour for lunch. For example, eat at 8:00, 12:00 to 8:00 clock in the evening and maybe a yogurt snack in between. However, if forced to drink water and tea. If you are not overweight are changing, at 20, then must your life. Try to lose weight as much as possible. It takes all jumpink once during the INA. Stay healthy and not give up. Once I was a little overweight, but I try to eat healthy and exercise, and I'm in good shape. In hopes of avoiding premature death, it should be possible, the motivation to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete